Happy New Year to all. I pray that 2007 was good and that 2008 will be better.
A few things to look forward to in the Cannon household in 2008, Lord willing (as friend Tommy says).
1. The birth of Mary Hope. Please pray that she and Kristy remain healthy throughout.
2. A new church. We start at Stoney Point this Sunday. Please pray for us and continue to pray for Cardiff as they search for a new pastor.
3. A new home. We are planning to move to the East Knoxville/Strawberry Plains area. Please pray that our house in Oakdale is sold quickly and that we are able to find a suitable home that we can afford.
4. Our family growing in love and faith. I look forward to who Noelle, Bradley, Jonathan, Matthew, and Mary Hope become.
5. New problems. Who know what is in store for us. Be it sickness, health, wealth, poverty, or any number of untold issues, I know that God is with us no matter what comes.
6. Whatever else God has in store for us. I hope to keep writing, preaching, and doing whatever I believe He wants me to do.
More than anything, I look forward to loving God, loving my family, and loving everyone else.
Keep the faith in 2008. If you don’t yet have the faith, take a fresh look at Jesus. If you need help–please ask. We’re all in this together.