John Piper is a well-known preacher, writer, and theologian. He speaks and writes with a passionate zeal even many of his critics appreciate. But what if he wasn’t a preacher, writer, and theologian?
What if he were a sports writer instead?
He might write books like…
1. Don’t Waste Your Booyahs! Co-written with Stuart Scott.
2. Let Bama Nation Be Glad! The Supremacy of Nick Saban in College Football.
3. Bloodlines: Peyton, Eli, and Archie.
4. College Athletes, You are Not Professionals.
5. Desiring Golf: Meditations of a Fairway Hedonist. Golf is most glorified in us when we are satisfied in it.
Thankfully, he isn’t a sports writer. He is seeking to be what God created him to be.
I hope you are doing the same.
What are some other books John Piper the sports writer might write? What has God created you to be?