I am not at Catalyst Atlanta. I have never been to a Catalyst conference. But I have heard A LOT about them and I know several people who are there.
What is Catalyst? Here is what their website says:
“Catalyst Atlanta is a powerful gathering of young leaders, a movement of influencers and world changers who love Jesus, see things differently, and feel a burden for our generation. We seek to learn, worship and create together with a momentous energy passionately pursuing God.”
If you are at Catalyst, I hope you learn a lot and grow more in love with Jesus.
But while you’re doing that, I have a few things I would like you to do for me.
1. Give John Piper a bag of seashells. I have a feeling that he likes seashells, but he would never collect them for himself. However, he might accept some as a gift.
2. Ask Bob Goff to give you his wallet. When he refuses, say “But what would Love Do, Bob? WHAT WOULD LOVE DO?!?!
3. Pick Henry Cloud up, throw him over your shoulder, and shout, “I don’t believe in boundaries!”
4. Challenge Lecrae to a rap battle. When he starts, hand him a roll of wrapping paper.
5. Show Dave Ramsey an empty envelope labeled “Books.” Tell him you would have purchased one of his books, but…
And if you do any of these things, remember–pictures or it didn’t happen.
Really, though, if you are at Catalyst I hope you have a great time and I hope you get energized (or re-energized) to impact the world for the glory of God.
What are some other things people could do at Catalyst? What’s the last conference you attended?